By using EEWOWW Citation Tool, you can check originality of your work during any phase of your writing. Originality Check helps you avoid unintentional plagiarism, ensure originality of your own work.
Who should use this feature?
- Students who need to submit papers for assignment or degree.
- Anyone who need to publish their work to public.
Note: This feature is only available to EEWOWW institutional users, or individual premium account.
Any limitation on file size and type?
- Available for Microsoft Word Document.
- Files uploaded should not exceed 25 Mb per file.
How to do it?
- Open the MS Word file you’re writing.
- Login to EEWOWW Citation Tool.
- At any phase of your writing, click “Originality” button to perform originality check.
- You have to save the file before submit the document for checking.
- Depending on subscription, options available to you will show on the toolbar. For instance, if your institute subscribe to iThenticate, you will be able to click “iThenticate” button to perform originality check using iThenticate.
- A percentage with similarity score will display on a pop-up window. Click the score to view detailed reports.