You can upload your work as files to EEWOWW and check originality of your writing. Originality Check helps you avoid unintentional plagiarism, ensure originality of your own work.
Who should use this feature?
- Students who need to submit papers for assignment or degree.
- Anyone who needs to publish their work to public.
Note: This feature is only available to EEWOWW institutional users, or individual premium account.
Any limitation on file size and type?
- Plain text file such as TXT, formatted text such as PDF, RTF, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel format are supported.
- Files uploaded should not exceed 25 Mb per file.
How to do it?
- Select “Originality Check” folder in your EEWOWW folder panel.
- Add a file into the folder by choosing “Upload File(s)”. Once uploaded, click the item uploaded to show its information on the right panel.
- Click “Originality” on top-right of toolbar to perform originality check.
Note: Depending on subscription, options available to you will show on top-right of item detail panel toolbar. For instance, if your institute subscribes to iThenticate, you will be able to click “iThenticate” button to perform originality check using iThenticate.
- A percentage with similarity score will display on a pop-up window. Click the score to view detailed reports.
Note: please enable pop-up window in your browser.